Monday, January 12, 2015

Operation Organization

...Is definitely in full effect in our household. I think every time I even just go into a room, my brain starts to overflow with organizational and project ideas. I think I'm driving my husband a little totally nuts. Conversations between us lately have been going a little something like this:

Me: So I was looking at this organizational blog the other day...
Husband: {blank stare}

OR

Me: Can you puhleeeeeease help me with all this ish you promisssssed you'd help me with earlier?!
Husband: Heather, I willllll. Just after this game.
Me: {blank stare}

OR

Me: I can't wait 'til everything in this house is better organized and we can all just breathe a little.
Husband: But everything IS organized! And I AM breathing.
Me: {blank stare} What do you think about knocking down a wall in the living room to make the kitchen a little more open?
Husband: {blank stare}

I'll admit, I'm obnoxious about it. But I just get into this mode where when I get my mind made up about something, it's full friggin' speed ahead. And I take everyone down with me. Kidding. (But seriously.) My husband laughs and rolls his eyes a lot, but he really is so supportive and goes with the flow so much of the time, and I couldn't be more appreciative! Sometimes it seems like these little projects and things I'm wanting to take on are/will be never-ending, but I'm trying my best to really take it one room and space at a time... otherwise I know things will never happen. Hoping to post progress and update pics soon! 

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment