Friday, September 5, 2014

Starting fresh.

Wow. I think it's been around 2 years since I last blogged? YIKES. My last blog, The Story of Us, was fun and something I started to keep up with life and daily happenings... but then I found I just wasn't keeping up with it like I originally thought I would. I used being busy as an excuse (because seriously, when are people NOT busy?!). I got bored. I felt like my posts were just random. And that's all okay, because after all, I'm writing for myself and who really cares if things are silly or don't make sense, but... I don't know. I just don't think I was really into it. And now I'm kicking myself because of all that's happened in the last 2 years. I wish I would've kept up with things, even if only occasionally, so I could've documented these last 2 amazing years - 2 of the best years of my life! Shoulda, woulda, coulda... I don't like to live with regret, which is why I decided to simply... start fresh. Start over. Start a new blog with a new title and a new purpose and a new everything. To document what's already happened and what amazing things are still to come. Who knows how this new blog will go, but for now, all I can say is... it's good to be back.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to the blogging world! I too took a break and it can be hard to get back into, but so fun!

    ReplyDelete