Tuesday, September 16, 2014

My son is the funniest person he knows

I posted a portion of this video on Instagram but figured there was absolutely no harm in sharing the whole thing here, seeing as how it's crazy sweet! Ohhhhh, the innocence and cuteness of children. I love how it also captures some of his walking (which he is beyond proud of himself for- so freakin' sweet) and my hubby's ridiculous attempts at getting Brayden to ham it up. (I feel like when you become a parent, you definitely find yourself saying and doing the dumbest craziest things, just to get a laugh from your child or get him/her to put on a show for others. Gotta love it.)


Unfortunately, I wasn't actually there when this video took place (thank goodness for my aunt, who captured this little gem!)- Mama was out with a friend, having some muchhhh needed girl time, Mexican food, and margaritas. Getting a text of this video, though, definitely put a smile on my face. Lately, Brayden is very into fake-everything... fake-laughing, fake-coughing, fake-crying... you name it, he's probably mastered it (or has at least tried). He's such a little ham and is DEFINITELY the funniest person he knows. Hands down. And I'll admit, he's probably the funniest person I know, too. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment